Valentine’s Day is coming up quick, do you still need to pick a present for your sweetheart? Well, if they are into technology, you are in luck. Here we have compiled a list of this year’s coolest tech gifts that will work for either sex. Whether money is no object, or you are on a tight budget, we have you covered.
1. Check out these cool calendars from Social Print Studio in SF. Pick out a few of your favorite Instagram photos and have a your calendar tell a story. The calendar is printed on 170gsm paper, and allows you to choose from three layouts This company also makes cool photo magnets, buttons, greeting cards and photo books. $40 http://www.socialprintstudio.com/calendar/“>”>
2. If your significant other has stuck to their New Year’s resolution of getting fit, help them out by buying them a FitBit. With the FitBit Charge they will be able to track their calories burned, how many steps they have taken throughout the day and even their sleep quality. https://www.fitbit.com/charge
3. R2D2 Car Charger: If your Valentine is a Star Wars fanatic, get them this handy charger shaped like the famed R2D2. Along with being cute, this R2D2 is he will charge your phone too. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-R2-D2-USB-Charger/dp/B00HE6UW4M $39.99
4. If your loved one travels around for work—Pick them up a CalypsoTag and make sure their luggage never gets lost again. The app will alert you if someone is trying to steal your luggage. Comes in black, orange, yellow and silver. The battery will last up to six months, and is easily replaced. Simply download the app to get synced. https://www.calypsocrystal.com/calypsotag/ $169
5. There is a new laptop stand on the market that MacBook users are sure to be excited about. The BookArc mod is a designer wood stand that will store your MacBook vertically in your workspace. This stand allows you to hook up an external monitor while keeping your laptop upright, closed and out of your way. https://www.twelvesouth.com/product/bookarc-mod-for-macbook. $60
6. If your better half is a music lover, the Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker is the perfect gift. Bose is at the top of the speaker market, and at $129 this gift is one of their most affordable options. This speaker is small enough to throw in a bag and take with you wherever you go. Pick from teal, red, blue, black or white. https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/wireless_speakers/soundlink-color-bluetooth-speaker.html#v=soundlink_color_red
7. Give her the gift of coffee with a brand new Keurig. There are two types to choose from now; so you can brew either hot or cold coffee. On top of a quick cup of coffee, you can brew up tea and hot chocolate too! Perfect Prices vary. http://www.keurig.com/content/k-cup
8. Give your techie the gift of organization with some romantic cable organizers, in the shape of adorable little tacos. With inspirational love quotes like “be my taco” and “tangled love” these will surely be a hit. $40 for a pack of five.
9. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have this candy pink battery backup charger. It may be tiny, but it is powerful enough to charge your smartphone twice on a single charge. http://www.cablewholesale.com/products/mobile-accessories/mobile-charger/product-30w1-50040.php $11.57