DisplayPort 1.4 Video Cable, 32.4 Gbit/s, 8k@60Hz, 15ft
DisplayPort v1.4 Video Cable, 32.4 Gbit/s Data Rate, 8k@60Hz / 4k@120Hz, DisplayPort Male, 15 foot - Part #: 10H1-70115
In stock - Usually ships same day
This is a VESA certified 15 foot DisplayPort video cable that is version 1.4 compliant.
DisplayPort version 1.4 supports HBR3 (32.4 Gbit/s), Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction, HDR10 metadata defined in CTA-861.3, including static and dynamic metadata, and a maximum of 32 inline audio channels.
DSC is a visually lossless encoding technique with up to a 3:1 compression ratio. Using DSC with HBR3 transmission rates, this cable can support 8K UHD at 60 Hz or 4K UHD at 120 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR. On displays which do not support DSC, the maximum limits are 4K@120Hz, 5K@60Hz, 8K@30Hz.
- DisplayPort 1.4 Compliant
- Connect a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to a 8K TV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort input.
- Resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz with High Dynamic Range (HDR) deep color.
- HBR3 bandwidths of 32.4Gbps.
- Audio transport up to 32 channels and 1536kHz sample rate.
- Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) technique, up to 3:1 compression ratio.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- Connectors feature latches to keep the cable securely plugged in.
- Backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- Part #10H1-70115
- UPC Number:846568050305
- End 1:DisplayPort Male Plug
- End 2:DisplayPort Male Plug
- Length:15 feet
- Wire Gauge:26 AWG
- Weight:0.70 lbs