2-way Coax Splitter, 5-900 MHz, UHF-VHF-FM, OTA/Broadcast tv
F-pin Coaxial Splitter, 2 Way, 5-900 MHz, UHF-VHF-FM, OTA/Broadcast tv/Antenna
In stock - Usually ships same day
900 MHz f-pin coaxial splitters are used to split over-the-air broadcast signals like that of VHF and UHF television and FM radio. These are not designed for cable or satellite systems which typically require 2000MHz/2GHz or higher.
This particular splitter will allow you to split one source signal into two so you can share an antenna between two TVs or radios without having to switch wires.
- Zinc Die-Cast Construction
- Mounting Tabs with Screws and Cast-In Grounding Block
- Precision Machined Threads
- Anti-Corrosion Plating and Epoxy Sealed
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Power Passive - 5-900 MHz UHF-VHF-FM