50ft Bidirectional Printer Cable DB25 Male to CN36 MaleProduct Filters
Contact us about availability
Features and Benefits:
- DB25Male to Centronic 36 Male connection printer cable
- Specifies for a PC's bidirectional parallel peripheral interface
- Standard interface signals, pin assignments, compliance criteria and error detection called "EPP Mode" in the specification
- EPP specifies 1.5MB bidirectional data transfer via the parallel ports.
- EPP products allow a user to quickly upgrade and gain dramatic performance when sending complex graphics to high speed printers.
- Uses as a printer cable between computer/switch box and printer.
Part #: 10E2-01150
Bidirectional Printer Cable, DB25 Male to Centronics 36 (CN36) Male, IEEE-1284, 18 Twisted Pairs, 50 foot
More Product Info
Our 50 foot high quality DB25 Male to Centronics 36 (CN36) Male bidirectional parallel printer cable features molded connectors and gold plated contacts for superior corrosion resistance ensuring a solid connection for the life of the cable. The cable sports 25 conductors. This cable is ideal for connecting 25 pin bidirectional printer ports on laptops, computers and expansion/interface cards to printers and devices have a 36 pin Centronics bidirectional parallel port. This male to male serial cable is solidly constructed, UL rated and RoHS Compliant.
There are 3 basic types of Printer Connectors; Type A, Type B, and Type C. Type A is a DB25. Type B is a CN36. Type C is an HPCN36.