3ft Bidirectional Printer Cable DB25 Male to CN36 MaleProduct Filters
Bidirectional Printer Cable, DB25 Male to Centronics 36 (CN36) Male, IEEE-1284, 18 Twisted Pairs, 3 foot
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
Our 3 foot high quality DB25 Male to Centronics 36 (CN36) Male bidirectional parallel printer cable features molded connectors and gold plated contacts for superior corrosion resistance ensuring a solid connection for the life of the cable. The cable sports 25 conductors. This cable is ideal for connecting 25 pin bidirectional printer ports on laptops, computers and expansion/interface cards to printers and devices have a 36 pin Centronics bidirectional parallel port. This male to male serial cable is solidly constructed, UL rated and RoHS Compliant.
There are 3 basic types of Printer Connectors; Type A, Type B, and Type C. Type A is a DB25. Type B is a CN36. Type C is an HPCN36.
Features and Benefits:
- DB25Male to Centronic 36 Male connection printer cable
- Specifies for a PC's bidirectional parallel peripheral interface
- Standard interface signals, pin assignments, compliance criteria and error detection called "EPP Mode" in the specification
- EPP specifies 1.5MB bidirectional data transfer via the parallel ports.
- EPP products allow a user to quickly upgrade and gain dramatic performance when sending complex graphics to high speed printers.
- Uses as a printer cable between computer/switch box and printer.