32bit Gigabit Ethernet PCI Card
Gigabit Ethernet PCI Card (32bit)The GNC-0105 is a 32-Bit Gigabit Ethernet PCI Adapter for desktop computers. It supports 1000Mbps half-duplex and 2000Mbps full-duplex dataflow for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and Vista based operating systems.
Gigabit PCI Adapter
The Gigabit GNC-0105 PCI Adapter is Plug-and-Play enabled and does not require any additional software installation. It supports 802.1Q priority queuing for optimized data traffic and:
- Complies with the IEEE802.3/3u/3ab/3x
- Supports 32-bit, 66/33MHz PCI Local Bus Master Rev. 2.2/2.1 specification
- One RJ-45 connector supports 1000Mbps, 100Mbps or 10Mbps network speed and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Plug-and-Play installation--auto-setup IRQ and I/O address
- Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
- Full-duplex design to double the performance to 20/200/2000Mbps
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Realtek 8169S-32 Single Chipset