5 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Black w/ Red, IEEE 802.3az
The 71X6-00305 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One of the ways it does this is by automatically detecting the length of connected cables and can adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
Compact and Stylish Design
The stylish, compact wall-mountable housing of 71X6-00305 fits any working environment. It comes with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports to meet SOHO and home network expansion needs.
Easy to Use
The 71X6-00305 features plug-and-play for easy installation. No configuration is required. Autonegotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X for each port
- Supports full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Supports 128KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex / half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports 9KB Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet