EZ-RJ45 Cat6 Shielded Crimp Plugs, 50 pcs, Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Shielded Cat6/Cat5e Crimp Connectors, internal ground, Slide Through Wires, POE Compliant, Jar 50 pieces - Part #: 202020J
Contact us about availability
Product Description Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 shielded Cat6/5e crimp plugs feature an internal ground simplify twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance. Terminate with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools - crimp and trim
in one cycle.
in one cycle.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.016mm (0.040")
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- 1,000 Mating Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant
- Part #202020J
- UPC Number:849160002444
- Connection:RJ45 Male Plug
- Wire Gauge:23 - 24 AWG
- Weight:0.45 lbs