Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz Aerosol, 12Pk (EPA Reg # 777-99)
- Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria
- Kills cold & flu viruses*
- Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home
- Sanitizes soft surfaces*
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week*
Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6 to 8 inches from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist.
Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry.
To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew:
Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
Spray on surfaces as needed.
To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces:
Spray until fabric is wet. DO NOT SATURATE. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors, repeat application.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:Viruses
- Enterovirus 68 (EVD68, EV-D68, HEV68)
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2
- Coxsackie Type B3 Virus
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Penicillium chrysogenum
This is a case of 12.
Case of 12 - Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 oz Aerosol Cans
- EPA Reg #:777-99
- Weight:20.00 lbs