USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Black, Type A Male to Type B Male, 10 foot
10 foot Black USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Printer/Device Cable, Type A Male to Type B MaleThis is a black 10 foot male to male USB 2.0 cable with one A-type connection and one B-type. These are more commonly known as USB Printer/Scanner/ Device Cables. Type A is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs. Type B is the smaller square connector typically found on devices such as: printers; scanners; external hard drives and USB hubs. USB 2.0 cables are backwards compatible as they can carry a USB 1.0 and 1.1 signal. The maximum length for a single USB cable is 15 feet. To get more than 15 feet you will need to boost the signal with a repeater Cable (Parts: UC-50200, UC-50500, 11U2-51032 or 11U2-51049) or Hub (Parts: 40U2-14260, 41U2-02707, 41U2-21700 or 41U2-22100).
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions.
Login to review this product
(Los Angeles, CA)
Exactly what I expected. works well.
top quality product works exactly like the expensive cables from the retail stores!!!
Works great! Can't beat the price since it was 10x higher in the retail stores!
needed a long cable for audio converter
(Fort Washington, PA)
Product doesn't last forever but is very inexpensive so I just order spares
Quality was great
(Maple Grove, MN)
It works. It looks good.
(West New York, NJ)