USB to PS/2 Active Adapter, USB Type A Male to 2 PS/2 Female (Keyboard and Mouse)
- USB-PS/2 for Sun Microsystems platforms>
- Support two PS/2 Devices (Keyboard & Mouse) and Converts to USB Interface
- Convert the PC PS/2 port of KVM switch to USB port (PC, MAC or Sun platforms)
- Support standard PS/2 Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Easy to install, no software driver needed
- No power adapter is needed
- Comply to USB 1.0 and 1.1 Specification
- Support UHCI and OHCI USB Interface
- Before installation, please make sure all of peripherals and computer have been turned off.
- Green Mini Din 6 pin female for PS/2 Mouse
- Purple Mini Din 6 pin female for PS/2 Keyboard
- Plug the USB-PS/2 type A plug into the computer's USB port
- At the first time while connecting to PC will bring up the add new hardware wizard, please insert the Win CD-Rom of operation system to install the USB driver
- USB-PS/2 works with: PC Win98 SE, Win Millennium, Win 2000, Win XP Netware4.11, 5.0 HP Unix, Linux. Apple computer MAC OS8.6 or higher. Sun Microsystems.
- One free USB port
Login to review this product
(Port Orange, Fl)
Simple to connect. Worked right away with out having to install any driver.
Works like a charm.
Appears to be a poorly made product. The first one caused Windows 7 to erupt and present the blue screen of death. The replacement did nothing when plugged in, whether it was also connected to the keyboard or not, i.e., no response from Windows 7. It would cost me $5 to send both of them back so I just used a different adapter.
The first adapter I received was defective, but was replaced as soon as I called your customer service department without questions or problems. It works perfectly and just like the customer service rep explained to me it would. No problems at all. Your service is great. Your products are solid. I will recommend you to all my friends who require this type of service.
I bought 10 of these, and have had 3 failures in the first 4 days.
Works, I can now use my old liteon keyboard for HTHP PC.
In some cases just what we needed.
(Colorado Springs, CO)
I bought two of these to use with my KVM switch. Neither one worked 100%. I could get the mouse to work but not the keyboard. Tried both of them multiple times with different KVM cables and different KVM swtiches.
Not all of them are 100% reliable.