2 port Gigabit PoE Splitter, Gigabit Ethernet/Power, 5 to 12 VDC
- Part #:74X6-02114
- Weight:0.77 lbs
2 Port Gigabit PoE Splitter, Gigabit Ethernet and Power, 5 to 12 Volt DC, Splits Data and Power
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 74X6-02114 Gigabit PoE Splitter splits a networked PoE Signal into separated power and Gigabit data sources. This device allows administrators to run Gigabit speed PoE cables over long distances and then split the PoE signal into separated data and power sources in order to network non-PoE devices. Active splitters are aslo available in the following output voltages (5V or 9V or 12V). Save installation and equipment cost when installing 802.11n access points, (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) IP cameras and more in remote locations. No need to install network devices near a power outlet. This compact device safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit protection and quickly creates an integrated PoE and non PoE network at Gigabit speeds.
- Network devices at Gigabit speeds all within a compact device
- Automatically detects PoE terminals and supplies inline power
- Easily install non-PoE devices where a power outlet is not available
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs
- Safeguards network device with short circuit protection
- Adjustable output DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output
- Converts Non-PoE devices with Power Over Ethernet Support
- Auto-sensing power drawn from 802.3af power source equipment(PSE) devices
- Supplies power up to 12.9 watts
- Provides Interchangeable tips