1 port High Power PoE Injector, 56 Watt
- Part #:74X5-07111
- Weight:1.87 lbs
1 Port High Power PoE Injector (56 Watt)
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The IEEE 802.3af standard limits the maximum current on an Ethernet cable to 350Ma. This provides for a maximum end-point power consumption of 12.95 Watts, which is fine for some devices. But many professional networking devices require more power.
Introducting the ultimate solution for high-power PoE
Maximize your PoE network
74X5-07111(-Z) can work with PoE PD devices to extend the PoE network several hundred meters. It brings long distances with no latency or loss of network speed.
- 56 Watt High-Power PSE Power Injector
- Sends Power over Ethernet to remote devices
- Ethernet 100Mbps Wire Speed
- Simple to install-plug & play
- Power Protection: OCP, OVP