PoE Splitter, 10/100 Fast Ethernet and Power, 5 to 12 VDC
- Part #:74X5-02112
- Weight:0.77 lbs
PoE Splitter, 10/100 Fast Ethernet and Power, 5 to 12 Volt DC, Splits Data and Power
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 74X5-02112 PoE Splitter splits a networked PoE signal into a separate power and Fast Ethernet data sources. This device allows administrators to run Fast Ethernet speed PoE cables over long distances, and then split the PoE signal into a separate data and power sources in order to run Fast Ethernet speed PoE cables over long distances, and then split the PoE signal into a separate data and power sources in order to run non-PoE devices. This active PoE splitter is available in the following output voltages (5V, 9V or 12V). Save installation and equipment cost when installing access points, IP cameras and other devices in remote locations, with no need to install network devices near a power outlet. This compact splitter safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit protection and quickly creates an integrated PoE and non-PoE network at Fast Ethernet speeds.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Converts non-PoE devices with Power over Ethernet support
- DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output power
- Delivers power and data via a single Ethernet cable
- Eliminates the need for a bulky power adapter and powerline
- Compatible with Wireless Router, AP, Network Camera, Print Server, Converter
- Light weight and compact size
- Provides interchangeable tips