200 Mbps Powerline Adapter, Wireless Access Point
- Part #:74X5-01112
- Weight:1.04 lbs
200 Mbps Powerline Adapter with Wireless Access Point
The 74X5-01112 does not require the time and money needed to install expensive Ethernet cables throughout your house in order to share your home network. Nor does it require any drilling. Just one touch of the Sync button to install the bridge utility and your high-speed network is ready. It is as easy as simply plugging in your networking devices and using the electrical wiring in your home.
Extends Wireless Coverage
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the adapter can bridge wireless connections of up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b/g network device. It supports data rates up to 300Mbps and is also compatible with 802.11b/g equipment. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over Wireless LAN. This device also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button.
- Supports 2 antennas with 2T/2R MIMO Technology for wireless data rates of up to 300Mbps
- Provides physical layer data rate of up to 200Mbps over existing in-home power line
- Supports 802.11e, utilizes Quality of Service control(QoS)
- Wireless security supports WPA/WPA2-PSK & 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- Auto channel selection
- Supports Hardware Push Button for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports Window 2000/XP/Vista/7