10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Multimode Fiber Converter, TS-1000
- Part #:72X6-04104
- Weight:1.87 lbs
10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Multi-Mode Fiber Converter with TS-1000 Support
The 72X6-04104 and 72X6-04107 are Multi-mode and Single-mode converters that convert 10/100BaseT copper signals to 100FX SC fiber optic signals.
The 72X6-04104 is a Multi-mode converter that can convert signals up to 2km away, while the 72X6-04107 Single-mode converter send and receive signals over a 30km fiber optic cable. The converters are stand-alone or can be incorporated into an existing module converter chassis for easy management. The 61X6-40010 converter chassis is compatible with these modules.
Both models offer SC format cabling connectors. The UTP port supports 72X6-04104/6301 Auto MDI/MDI-X and offer 4 DIP switches for managing the ports and functions on the modules. The modules further support Link Loose Forwarding Technology for easy network link failure management. Converters also support TS-1000 that designed to work with the 61X6-40016 converter series for remote configuration and status monitoring.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x standards
- Converts UTP copper to multi-mode optical fiber
- Multi-mode fiber transmission up to 2 km
- High-quality SC optical fiber connection port
- Support TS-1000 for remote management of other TS-1000 devices on the network
- Features Link Loss Forwarding Technology
- Designed as stand-alone converter that can also be used in a module converter chassis
- Hot swappable when used in FVT-4000 converter chassis