1.25 Gbps Single-mode SFP Transceiver, 10 km
- Weight:0.44 lbs
1.25 Gbps Single-mode SFP Transceiver (up to 10 km)
The 72X6-02102 SFP (Small form-factor pluggable) Transceiver provide flexibility for utilizing fiber Gigabit network connections in both data and telecommunication applications.
Support for Mini GBIC Connectivity
72X6-02102 SFP Transceiver Series transceivers support LX standard optic with single-mode mini GBIC connectors. They provide signal amplification to transfer and receive data between two ends of mini GBIC ports.
72X6-02102 SFP transceivers can be used for distributed multi-processing, switch-to-switch interfaces, high-speed I/O file transfer, bus extension applications, and for a channel extender or data storage applications. The 72X6-02102 can be used in any of our switch or modules that support SFP modules.
- Add a 1000Base-LX connection to LevelOne switchs with mini GBIC/SFP ports
- Connect switches up to 10km away with each other
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Compliant with IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- Easy to install and hot-swappable
- Differential LVPECL input and output
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Duplex LC connector