1.25 Gbps Single-mode BIDI SFP Transceiver, 40km
- Weight:0.18 lbs
1.25 Gbps Single-mode BIDI SFP Transceiver (40km, TX/RX over 1310/1550nm)
Part # 72X6-01108
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 72X6-01108 is a high performance, costeffective SFP transceiver. It provides up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional data transfer rate at distances up to 40km on a single fiber core. These bi-directional SFP Transceivers allow data transfer in either direction through a single optical fiber by employing separate wavelengths travelling in either direction. The 72X6-01108 transmits using a wavelength of 1310nm and receives using a wavelength of 1550nm. When coupled with the Cablewholesale 72X6-01109 transceiver which transmits at and receives at the opposite rates (1310nm TX and 1550nm RX) you get bi-direction data communication on a single fiber core.
- 1310nm DFB LD
- Multi Data Rate: 125M to 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-free
- AC/AC Differential Electrical Interface
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Single LC Connector
- Compliance with specifications for IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet at 1.25Gbps
- Compliance with ANSI specifications for Fiber Channel applications at 1.06bps
- Eye Safety Designed to meet LASER Class 1 comply with EN60825-1