1.25 Gbps Single-mode BIDI SFP Transceiver, 10km
- Part #:72X6-01105
- Weight:0.18 lbs
1.25 Gbps Single-mode BIDI SFP Transceiver (10km, TX/RX over 1550/1310nm)
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 72X6-01105 is a high performance, costeffective SFP transceiver. It provides up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional data transfer rate at distances up to 10km on a single fiber core. These bi-directional SFP Transceivers allow data transfer in either direction through a single optical fiber by employing separate wavelengths travelling in either direction. The 72X6-01105 transmits using a wavelength of 1550nm and receives using a wavelength of 1310nm. When coupled with the Cablewholesale 72X6-01104 transceiver which transmits at and receives at the opposite rates (1550nm TX and 1310nm RX) you get bi-direction data communication on a single fiber core.
- 1550nm DFB LD
- Multi Data Rate: from 125M to 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-free
- AC/AC Differential Electrical Interface
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Single LC Connector
- Compliance with specifications for IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet at 1.25Gbps
- Compliance with ANSI specifications for Fiber Channel applications at 1.06bps
- Eye Safety Designed to meet LASER Class 1 comply with EN60825-1