8 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Matte Grey, IEEE 802.3az Support
- Part #:71X6-00708
- Connection:8 RJ45 Female Ports
- Weight:1.54 lbs
8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Matte Grey, Energy Efficient Ethernet / IEEE 802.3az Support
The 71X6-00708 Gigabit Ethernet Switch is designed for reliable high-performance networking. With its non-blocking switching fabric in full-duplex mode, this switch can deliver up to 2000Mbps per port, while the Store-and-Forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivery. This highperformance Gigabit Ethernet switch is perfect for fulfilling the demands of online gaming and multimedia streaming. Moreover, this switch also supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet which helps reduce power consumption.
Power Saving Features
The 71X6-00708supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One of the ways it does this is by automatically detecting the length of connected cables and can adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
With a built-in power supply, 71X6-00708 is simple to install and use. No bulky adapters will hang on the wall and get in the way of your other electronic devices. Keep your desktop and computer area free from the clutter of cords!
Easy to Use
The 71X6-00708 features plug-and-play for easy installation. No configuration is required. Autonegotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X for each port
- Supports full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Supports 125KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex/half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports 9KB Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet