8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with PoE, Matte Grey
8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch with PoE, Matte Grey
The 71X6-00408 offers advance switching and provide power to network devices using Ethernet cables. This scalable and cost effective solution allows a managed network to efficiently expand to previously unattainable levels. The 71X6-00408 offers the PoE technology conveniently eliminates the need to install networked devices, such as IP cameras and access points, near a power outlet, thereby reducing equipment and installation costs.
Stable and reliable network Environment
71X6-00408 enables users to deploy a stable and reliable high-speed LAN environment, with store-and-forward switching architecture, the 71X6-00408 provide a stable and reliable packet error filtering and non-blocking packet forwarding architecture.
Easy to use
The 71X6-00408 provides rack-mount and desktop options giving users their choice of deployment location. It is ideal for small business and workgroup requiring to deploy the PoE for the wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera or IP phones in any places easily, efficinetly and cost effective. For instant error detection, the 71X6-00408 is equipped with LED Indicators to define problems on the network.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3x
- 8 PoE ports support 15.4W power to PoE Powered Device
- Provide safe and reliable power to WLAN Access Points or Network Cameras
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Base-T applications
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port
- Internal power supply
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access
- Total PoE power budget: 123.2W