16 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Matte GreyProduct Filters
The store-and-forward architecture filters errors and forwards packets in a non-blocking environment. Flow control ensures the correctness of data transmitting. The IEEE 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes.
Power Saving Features
The 71X6-00316 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising the performance. The switch automatically enters the sleep mode, if there is no link activity detected, using less energy than idling at full power.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
The switch supports Nway auto-negotiation protocol to detect the networking speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and the duplex modes (Full/Half) automatically. Auto-MDI/MDI-X function
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az standards
- 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 Nway ports
- Supports NWay protocol for speed (10/100/1000Mbps) and duplex mode (Half/Full) auto-detection
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports full and half duplex operation on all copper ports
- Supports back-pressure (half duplex) and flow control (IEEE 802.3x)Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragments & CRC error packets
- Supports 9K bytes Jumbo frame
- Supports 8K bytes MAC address entries in whole system
- 256K Bytes buffer memory
- Internal power adapter
16 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Matte Grey
More Product Info
The 71X6-00316 is equipped with 16 Gigabit ports that lead you to a real Gigabit connections. Users are able to transfer large and high bandwidth-needed files faster, and hence get a real improvement of efficiency.