4 port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, w/ 1 SFP Port
- Part #:71X6-00104
- Weight:1.54 lbs
4 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 1 SFP Port
The added Small Form Pluggable port allows users to add fiber optic functionality to their network. Users can select any SFP transceiver offering exceptional network distances at Gigabit speeds. Both multimode and single-mode transceivers are compatible with 71X6-00104. The SFP port is engineered with a simple click and lock mechanism that firmly holds the transceiver in place.
Great performance in a small package
The 71X6-00104 is a 4-port Gigabit switch that also has 1 SFP port. All ports offer speeds up to 1000 Mbps so it has never been easier to share large files and quickly access the internet. The small desktop footprint makes this stylish device the perfect fit for office administrators that wish to expand their network to remote offices, while also saving space.
Smart, fast, and safe
With Nway auto-negotiation, the 71X6-00104 automatically senses the fastest speeds by which connected devices communicate. This means all attached computers can take full advantage of the 1000 Mbps data transfer rates in a flexible, yet secure networking environment.
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mpbs and 1 x SFP port
- Large 10G switching bandwidth
- Supports Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X on all ports
- Supports full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, and 802.3z standards
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- 1KB MAC Address and 104KB buffer memory
- Wall-Mount Kit