32/64Bit 1000SX Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Adapter, PCI Card
- Weight:0.35 lbs
32/64Bit 1000SX Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Adapter PCI Card
Part # 71X6-00003
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
The 71X6-00003 32/64bit 1000SX Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Adapter is a PCI Gigabit Ethernet Board that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u, 1000Base-SX standards. Four LED indicators (LINK, ACT, FDX and 1000Mbps) on the bracket will help to oversee the network/board link, activities, full-duplex and 1000Mbps speed status. Supports SC connector for multi-mode 50/125 and 62.5/125 fiber optic.
- SC-Duplex connector for 50/125um or 62.5/125um multi-mode fiber
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX
- Supports 32/64Bit 33/66Mhz PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation of Rev. 2.1/2.2 specifications
- Plug and play installation
- Supports full-duplex operation- doubles network data rate to 2000Mbps
- 32Bit PCI bus slot 2.1 downwardly compatible
- LEDs for LINK, ACT, FDX and 1000Mbps
- Drives up to 550m using 50/125um Multimode fiber or up to 220m using 62.5/125um Multimode fiber
- Supports Win98/ME/2000/XP