16 port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch w/ 8 POE ports, Web Smart
- Part #:71X5-04408
- Weight:8.80 lbs
8 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch with 8 Additional 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports, Web Smart
71X5-04408 switch is a Web Smart Switch equipped with 16 10/100Mbps ports with auto-MDI/MDIX crossover detection function. 8 of those ports are also built with PoE functionality, providing the ultimate choice in network flexibility. With this added PoE feature, 71X5-04408 is an ideal solution for building wireless, IP surveillance, and VoIP networks.
Port Trunking, QoS, and Advanced Management
71X5-04408 provides a port-based and 802.1Q tag VLAN function to provide better traffic management, reduce latency, improve security, and save bandwidth. This is also a cost-saving feature as it reduces the need to add additional hardware to the network. 71X5-04408 also comes with Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization and a friendly web UI for users to easily configure and maintain the device through a web browser.
Power over Ethernet 802.3af
The 71X5-04408 has 8 10/100BASE-TX ports that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. Each port and transmit a maximum power 15.4W per port. You can also enable or disable power supply on PoE ports from UI.
- 16 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Fast Ethernet RJ-45 ports included 8 PoE ports (port-9 ~ port-16)
- Complies with IEEE802.3af standard
- Supports PoE power maximum 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for fullduplex mode ports
- Supports back-pressure flow control for half-duplex mode ports
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN
- Supports Port based/802.1P based QoS (Quality of Service)
- Easy configuration via WEB browser