8 port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, w/ 4 POE ports
- Part #:71X5-04304
- Weight:2.22 lbs
4 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch with 4 Additional 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
The 71X5-04304 is an eight port Fast Ethernet Switch that incorporates PoE functionality for flexible network efficiency. It is an ideal solution where office and home users utilize a combination of PoE and non-PoE enabled devices.
PoE Functionality for the LAN
Four ports on the 71X5-04304 are PoE enabled making it an ideal solution for most office users that have PoE enabled devices located around the office. These products can include a mixture of PoE IP Phones, PoE Wireless Access Points and PoE IP Cameras. The 71X5-04304 is the perfect answer for offices that are upgrading their office equipment and LAN infrastructure to include PoE capability. The switch automatically detects IEEE 802.3af-compliant device connected and provides power and data over a single cable to these devices.
Stable and Reliable Network Environment
The 71X5-04304 enables users to deploy a stable and reliable high-speed LAN environment, with store-and-forward switching architecture, packet error filtering and non-blocking packet forwarding. The 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes. This device supports N-way auto-negotiation protocol that automatically detects networking speed and duplex modes.
Easy to Use
For instant error detection, the switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs to help monitor and troubleshoot problems on the network.
- 8-port 10/100Mbp Ethernet Switch with shared 4 PoE ports
- Features 4 PoE ports with classification identify
- Supports 15.4W maximum per PoE port
- Total PoE power budget 30W
- Supports automatic PoE Powered Device (PD) classification detection
- Supports over current protection and circuit shorting protection
- Provides a Store-and-Forward and Non-blocking switching architecture
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3af standards
- Supports back-pressure (half duplex) and flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports up to 1K MAC address table
- Provides 96 Kbytes packet buffer
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs