16 port, 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Black
16 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Black
The 71X5-00316 switch provides an ideal solution for small businesses that demand a reliable network switch that provides a high bandwidth interface between file servers and workgroups, departments and offices.
The 71X5-00316 is a wire-speed, nonblocking 16 port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with an internal power supply. It provides a network with an 8K MAC address table, 3.2Gbps backplane throughput, asymmetrical flow-control support for full-duplex network connectivity, auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX. The 16-port Fast Ethernet Switch utilizes packetstore- and forwarding switching for error-free data transmissions and IEEE802.3x backpressure flow control to control data flow between the sending and receiving nodes as well as to prevent any data packet loss.
The 71X5-00316 is a compact designed network switch. Users can place the switch on any desktop area or mount it in a 19-inch server rack or cabinet by using the included rack-mounting accessory kit.
Quick Configuration and Easy Maintenance
The 71X5-00316 does not require any software configuration. It is Plug-and-Play enabled for quick set-up and immediate use within the Local Area Network. The 16 port Faster Ethernet Switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs for instant error detection, networking monitoring and network troubleshooting.
- Provides 16 Fast Ethernet port connections
- Supports a total back plane of up to 3.2Gbps
- Wire-speed and non-blocking forwarding rate
- Support IEEE 802.1P QoS (WRR 8:1)
- Supports Auto-negotiation on all ports
- Store-and-forward switching for error-free transmission
- Supports full-duplex IEEE802.3x flow control
- Accessory kit for mounting into a 19â€ server rack
- Internal power supply
- Power save up to 16% compare to Non Green Switch with similiar funtions