5 port Fast Etherenet Switch, w/ One Fast Ethernet SC Fiber Port
- Part #:71X5-00105
- Weight:3.66 lbs
5 Port Fast Etherenet Switch with 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet SC Fiber Port
The 71X5-00105 Fast Ethernet Switch is a wire-speed, non-blocking networking device that provides 5 ports 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet and 1 port SC Fiber connections. This switch combines dynamic memory allocation with a store-and-forward switching architecture to ensure that the buffer is effectively allocated for each port. It also controls the data flow between transmit and receive nodes to guarantee against all possible packet loss.
Integrated Network Connection
The 71X5-00105 features full-duplex operations to effectively double bandwidth to a throughput of 200Mbps for maximum performance. All Fast Ethernet ports support Auto-MDIX allowing uplinking to another switch with either cross-over or straight cable. The fiber port with SC interface allows users to extend the network connection distance or to integrate other advanced solutions in the future without further investment.
Easy Configuration, Internal Power Switch
71X5-00105 Fast Ethernet switch is Plug-and-Play.
Compact Size Design
This unit is compact specially designed to fit on the desktop or in other space-limited locations. The 71X5-00105 switch provides an ideal solution for businesses that crave a reliable network to exchange large data files and multimedia information with bandwidth-starving workgroups, departments, and offices.
- Provides 5 x 10/100 Mbps + 1 x SC fiber connections
- Complies IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-T, 100Base-FX and 802.3x flow control
- Compact size design
- Wire-speed and non-blocking forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward switching ensures error-free transmission
- 2K MAC address table
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- N-way auto-negotiation on all ports
- Full-duplex IEEE802.1x flow control
- Half-duplex back pressure flow control
- Plug-and-Play, nothing to configure
- LEDs on front panel for easy access and real time viewing status of switch