100BASE-FX Multi-mode Fiber Optic PCI Card, ST
- Part #:70X5-01102
- Connection:ST Female Fiber Port
- Weight:0.33 lbs
100BASE-FX Multi-mode Fiber Optic PCI Card (ST)
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
70X5-01102 is a PCI Fast Ethernet Board that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-FX standards. Four LED indicators (LINK, ACT, COL and FDX) on the bracket will help to oversee the network/board link, activities, collision and full-duplex status (2km).
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 standard Fast Ethernet 100BASE-TX
- 2x ST (Multimode) jacks for TX/RX
- 50 or 62.5/125 optical fiber
- Half duplex: 412m max. fiber length
- Full duplex: 2000m max. fiber length
- Transmission and speed: PCI-Bus, 100Mbps full or half duplex
- Diagnostic LEDs for Link, Activity, Collision and FDX
- Supports all current OS including Linux
- Power consumption: 5V DC 2.0A