VGA and Audio Over Cat5 Transmitter - 16 Port
- Part #:41H1-01116
- Weight:5.50 lbs
VGA and Audio Over Cat 5 Transmitter, 16 Port
The 41H1-01xxx series of Cat.5 Audio/Video Extenders is an ideal PC, DVD player broadcast solution to transmit audio and video signals via Cat.5/6/7 cabling to multiple remote plasma or LCD monitor/screen.
Cost-effective Audio/Video Broadcasting over Ethernet
The 41H1-01xxx series make use of inexpensive Ethernet cabling to transmit and receive HDTV audio and video signals. Signals can be transmitted up to 300 meters away from the transmitting unit.
Flexible Multi-Location Audio/Video Broadcasting
Cable Kits for Different Applications
The units support VGA/SVGA/XGA TFT-LCD, LCDTV, PDP and DDC2B enabled projectors by using different format cable kits.
- PC Cable Kit - VGA A/V with support for all VGA standards Max Resolution: 2048x1536 at 300m
- TV Cable Kit - Composite/S-Video A/V Supports: 480i, 480p and 720i video format
The compact Cat.5/6/7 Audio/Video extenders easily fit on a desk or where space is limited. No software or interface cards are needed. All repeaters and transmitters are plug-and-play orientated for quick installation. The 41H1-01104A can be cascaded to three levels to expand broadcasting locations and broadcasting distances up to 900 meters. The 41H1-01104A features adjustable video gain and focus control for adjusting video signals that are extended over this distance.
- Broadcast Audio/Video signals over Ethernet Cable
- Supports 2048x1536 VGA resolution over 300m
- Flexible multi-location Audio/Video broadcasting
- Flexible cable kit choices for different video applications
- Units can be stacked into 3 layer stackable units for extending broadcast signal to 900m away
- Repeater and Receiver units feature Video Gain and Focus control