USB Sharing Switch, 1 USB Device, 4 Computers
USB 2.0 Device Sharing Switch, 4 Computer To 1 USB Device
In stock - Usually ships same day
The USB 2.0 Auto Sharing Switch allows four computers to access a single USB compliant device such as a printer, camera, scanner, etc. Once connected, the USB device stays available to all connected computers, thereby eliminating the need to unplug and reconnect it to another computer. As USB technology continues its reign in the computer peripheral market, the USB 2.0 Auto Sharing Switch offers a cost-effective solution for small business and home users to manage their network layout.
Driver Download Driver
- Operating systems supported
- Win XP 32bit
- Win Server 2008 32/64bit
- Win Vista SP2 32/64bit
- Windows 7 32/64bit
- Linux Fedora Core 9, Kernel 2.6.25-14
- Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 & 10.6
- USB 1.1/2.0 compatible.
- 4 USB Type B ports for computer connection.
- 1 USB Type A port for device connection.
- Light, pocket-sized design.
- Easy to operate using hotkeys.
- No external power supply is required; excellent for mobile user.
- Sharing application faciliates easy and secured switch between computers.
- The application icon displays device status on the task bar.
- Switch by Push button or Icon select by mouse.
- Automatically detected by system; no driver required.
- LED to indicate power status.
- Sharing switch
- 1 USB Type A to Type B Cable for device.
- User Guide
- Software CD - For switching via mouse.
Additional Parts You May Want
- 10U2-02206 - USB Type A Male / Type B Male Cable, 2.0 Version, 6 ft
- 10U2-02210 - USB Type A Male / Type B Male Cable, 2.0 Version, 10 ft
- 10U2-02206BK - USB Type A Male / Type B Male Cable, 2.0 Version, Black, 6 ft
- 10U2-02210BK - USB Type A Male / Type B Male Cable, 2.0 Version, Black, 10 ft