The Tone Generator is very practical tool, which provides a single or dual tone signal, two test leads and 4-conductor modular cable.
It generates a signal from one end and traces the cables from the other by Probe, even when cables was in bundle or hidden in a mess punch down blocks or wall plates.
It is easy to be used to verify cables continuity, pair condition, line polarity and voltage in network cabling systems (Category 5 and Coax) and modular telephone lines etc.
Tone Generator Features
Tone Generator Specifications
- Provides a tone switch for choosing either a single solid tone or dual alternating tone
- Provides a toggle switch to control the 3 modes of operation
- A three colors LED indicator display for line polarity, continuity and voltage testing
- Provides black and red testing leads and a standard 4 pin modular cable for individual wire test or modular jack test Handy size and ease of use
- 1 ft each of red and black test lead
- 1 ft of 4 pin Modular cord and plug
- One 3-position toggle switch for operation modes control
- One 3-colors LED display for line polarity, continuity and voltage test
- One 2-position slide switch for buzzer volume level selection
- Power: 9 VDC Battery
- Size: 115x63x26mm(4.53" x2.49" x1.03" )
- Weight. 0.42 LB.
- Can trace and identify wires or cables in a bundle or a group without damaging cables insulation
- Can work with any existed tone generator in the market
- Two levels of buzzer volume can be selected for increasing sensitivity and meeting with any work environment
- Power switch prevents battery drain
- One push button test switch
- One 2-position volume level switch
- Power. 9VDC Battery
- Size: 1l5 x 63 x 26mm(4,53" x 2.49" x 1.03" )
- Weight: 0.36 LB