Yellow Cat5e Keystone RJ45 Female to 110 Punch Down
- Category 5e UL/cUL verified and listed.
- Conforms EIA/TIA T568A/B standard.
- 155Mbps Power Sum NEXT Compliant
- Cat5e Keystone jack for rack networking
- Beryllium-Copper modular jack contact.
- 22-26 AWG 110 IDC contacts.
- Thermoplastic ABS Housing.
- 8 contacts
Product Description CableWholesale offers several different types of keystone jacks, including this Yellow Cat5e Keystone for RJ45 female to 110 punch down connections. Whether you are setting up a network or phone lines in your home or office, you can rely on this keystone to offer great results. It features gold connectors to protect your cords from corrosion, as well as copper conductors for increased signal strength. This keystone also benefits from thermoplastic housing, 8 contacts, and its compatibility with products like our patch panels, mount boxes, and wall plates.
If you are looking for a keystone that exceeds EIA/TIA-568-C standards, look no further than this Unshielded Twisted Pair keystone. For more information about this or any of the other networking products we offer, you can contact the team at CableWholesale today!