Panel/Plate Mount 4K HDMI High-Speed Extension Cable, 10ftProduct Filters
Contact us about availability
Product Description This 10 foot HDMI High-Speed cable is designed for panel/plate mounted applications such as connecting an HDMI port on a PC board or internal circuits to the case in which the PCB is installed to provide a professional external HDMI port. This is a solid connection for industry professionals looking to finish out their latest product or the amateur tinkerer looking to connect their Raspberry Pi. The cable features the standard HDMI Type-A male connector for connecting to device/PCB ports on one end. On the opposite end is a Panel Mount configured HDMI Type A female port with wider molding and mounting screws for securing the port to a plate or other accessible panel.
- Transmit crystal-clear digital video and multi-channel surround audio and data at resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz.
- Compatible with CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, AV receiver, PS3/4, Xbox 360/One, TV, computer, and other HDMI enabled devices.
- Fully supports hardware HDMI 1.4 functions including HDMI Ethernet channel, 3D video, 4K resolution, audio return channel, deeper color, and more
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability, and durability. All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
Part #: 10V3-12210
HDMI Extension Cable, High Speed with Ethernet, HDMI-A male to Panel Mount HDMI-A female , 4K @ 30Hz, 10 foot
- End 1:HDMI Female Panel Mount
- End 2:HDMI Male Plug
- Length:10 feet
- Wire Gauge:28 AWG
- Weight:0.65 lbs