3ft USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Black, Type A Male to B Male
- Part #:10U2-02203BK
- UPC Number:846568006821
- Converts:Converts back and forth between USB Male Plug and USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- End 1:USB Male Plug
- End 2:USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- Length:3 feet
- Wire Gauge:28/24 AWG
USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Black, Type A Male to Type B Male, 3 foot
This is a black 3 foot male to male USB 2.0 cable with one A-type connection and one B-type. These are more commonly known as USB Printer/Scanner/ Device Cables. Type A is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs. Type B is the smaller square connector typically found on devices such as: printers; scanners; external hard drives and USB hubs. USB 2.0 cables are backwards compatible as they can carry a USB 1.0 and 1.1 signal. The maximum length for a single USB cable is 15 feet. To get more than 15 feet you will need to boost the signal with a repeater Cable (Parts: UC-50200, UC-50500, 11U2-51032 or 11U2-51049) or Hub (Parts: 40U2-14260, 41U2-02707, 41U2-21700 or 41U2-22100).
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions.
WC (Pendergrass, GA)
The quality on these cables is great. We are grateful to have reliable cables to send to our customers.
TT (Floresville, TX)
This USB cable is great. I bought it to connect an external hard drive to my computer (my older USB cable died). It is a very simple cable produced to do a very simple job. You can't beat the price.
MC (Oakland, CA)
Worked immediately--thanks, guys. If need be, shall buy from you in future.
EB (Fairfield, CT)
Great product. Great price. No problems.
MD (Valley Center, CA)
Good construction quality and works exactly as expected. Excellent
HJ (Vass, NC)
dy (seattle, wa)
It was really cheap
ge (spring hill, tn)
i need 12" cables also.... same type but i need them in 12 inch length. do you have them? if you do, i need 4.
CA (Montebello, CA)
Just what I needed for a USB printer in length.
MG (ORACLE, AZ)
EM (NEW CHURCH, VA)