3ft USB 2.0 Printer Cable, Type A to B
In stock - Usually ships same day
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions.
Regularly Ordered Together
Part #: 10U2-02203
USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Type A Male to Type B Male, 3 foot
- UPC Number:846568006814
- Converts:Converts back and forth between USB Male Plug and USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- End 1:USB Male Plug
- End 2:USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- Length:3 feet
- Wire Gauge:28/24 AWG
More Product InfoThis is a 3 foot male to male USB 2.0 cable with one A-type connection and one B-type. These are more commonly known as USB Printer/Scanner/ Device Cables. Type A is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs. Type B is the smaller square connector typically found on devices such as: printers; scanners; external hard drives and USB hubs. USB 2.0 cables are backwards compatible as they can carry a USB 1.0 and 1.1 signal. The maximum length for a single USB cable is 15 feet. To get more than 15 feet you will need to boost the signal with a repeater Cable (Parts: UC-50200, UC-50500, 11U2-51032 or 11U2-51049) or Hub (Parts: 40U2-14260, 41U2-02707, 41U2-21700 or 41U2-22100).
(gulf breeze, FL)
good quality. will order again
Cable is perfect. Probably should have got a longer one but this works great.
(New Port Richey, FL)
Great service and worked like a charm with my printer. It was hard to find a 3 foot cable elsewhere. It really did speedup up printing.
top quality product works exactly like the expensive cables from the retail stores!!!
(West Seneca, NY)
Cables are working good too.