6ft USB to Parallel Adapter, Centronics 36, Printer Cable
USB to Parallel Printer Adapter Cable, USB Type A to Centronics 36 (CN36), 6 foot
Our USB to Parallel Bi-Directional Cable allows your PC to print to most parallel printers connected through a USB port. Just plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the Centronics connector of the parallel printer and it's ready to use. Plus, the device's USB interface provides up to 12Mbps data throughput, so printing is much faster compared with standard parallel port (150kbs) connection. The USB-to-Parallel cable also features bi-directional communication, allowing the computer to correctly retrieve the message reported from the printer.
Connect a parallel printer through a USB port on your PC
Plug & Play; connection in seconds
Draws its power from the USB interface, no power adapter required
USB specification revision 1.1 compliant
USB Printer Class Specification 1.0 compliant
IEEE-1284 1994 (Bi-directional parallel interface) specification compliant
Features and Benefits:
- Change your printer to a USB device!
- Bus-powered from USB connection.
- Fully compatible USB Host device driver available.
- Hardware initiates and manages automatic negotiation for the fastest protocol available.
- Support multiple logical channels.
- USB Interface to Parallel Interface for your PC system.
- Connects regular parallel port printer to USB interface.
- Maximum throughput- 1.216m bytes/Sec. (ECP mode).
- Full compliance with the USB Spec. Ver. 1.1
- Support standard PC parallel port register based operation.
RR (Kennesaw, GA)
Just what I needed.
SV (Northglenn, CO)
Painless install (after I re-familiarized myself with the home network) . . .
CP (Brentwood, CA)
It works. What else can I say?
RT (Windsor, CO)
Parallel (Centronics) to USB adapter - what can I say? It works as advertised.
JC (Smithtown, NY)