6ft USB to Parallel Adapter Printer Cable - Centronics 36
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
Print faster than with a standard parallel port with our parallel bi-directional communication printer adapter cable. This 6-foot USB type A to Centronics 36 (CN36) male plug printer adapter cable allows you to print to most parallel printers connected through a USB port. The USB interface provides up to 12 Mbps data throughout and is easy to use. This high-speed cable is shielded with AL-Mylar and a copper braid shield - it is wrapped in an outer PVC jacket that allows for maximum flexibility and minimum interference. Enjoy a lifetime warranty on this product - buy with confidence from CableWholesale.
- Connect a parallel printer through a USB port on your PC
- Plug and play; connection in seconds
- Draws its power from the USB interface, no power adapter required
- USB specification revision 1.1 compliant
- USB Printer Class Specification 1.0 compliant
- IEEE-1284 1994 (bi-directional parallel interface) specification compliant
Part #: 10U1-03106
USB to Parallel Printer Adapter Cable, USB Type A to Centronics 36 (CN36), 6 foot
- UPC Number:846568006708
- Converts:Converts back and forth between USB Male Plug and Centronics 36 Male Plug
- End 1:USB Male Plug
- End 2:Centronics 36 Male Plug
- Length:6 feet
- Weight:0.80 lbs
Just what I needed.
Painless install (after I re-familiarized myself with the home network) . . .
It works. What else can I say?
Parallel (Centronics) to USB adapter - what can I say? It works as advertised.