PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse to USB Adapter, Active
USB to PS/2 Active Adapter, USB Type A Male to 2 PS/2 Female (Keyboard and Mouse)
Contact us about availability
This PS/2 to USB active adapter takes allows a user to connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse into a USB port. Use this cable to connect that older style keyboard and/or mouse that you love to your newer computer.
- USB-PS/2 for Sun Microsystems platforms>
- Support two PS/2 Devices (Keyboard & Mouse) and Converts to USB Interface
- Convert the PC PS/2 port of KVM switch to USB port (PC, MAC or Sun platforms)
- Support standard PS/2 Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Easy to install, no software driver needed
- No power adapter is needed
- Comply to USB 1.0 and 1.1 Specification
- Support UHCI and OHCI USB Interface
- Before installation, please make sure all of peripherals and computer have been turned off.
- Green Mini Din 6 pin female for PS/2 Mouse
- Purple Mini Din 6 pin female for PS/2 Keyboard
- Plug the USB-PS/2 type A plug into the computer's USB port
- At the first time while connecting to PC will bring up the add new hardware wizard, please insert the Win CD-Rom of operation system to install the USB driver
- USB-PS/2 works with: PC Win98 SE, Win Millennium, Win 2000, Win XP Netware4.11, 5.0 HP Unix, Linux. Apple computer MAC OS8.6 or higher. Sun Microsystems.
- One free USB port