LANsmart TDR Cable Tester and tone generator
LANsmart TDR Cable Tester - Part #: 31D3-56003
LANsmart is a hi-tech, multifunctional network cable tester. In addition to detecting basic wire connections like open, short, miss-wired and split pairs, it can also measure the cable length using TDR (Time Domain Reflectometers) technology in real time. LANsmart displays the results in pin-to-pin format. When there is any open/short fault in the cable, LANsmart will detect, locate, and display the fault. LANsmart can also send out audio signals to help find the corresponding cables; users can also send out auto negotiation signals to find out the corresponding hub/switch ports.
LANSmart is compact, ergonomic, and easy to operate. Its advance functionalities and versatility make LANsmart an ALL-IN-ONE tester suitable for all professional technicians and installers.
- Incorporates of TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) Technology
- Tests for shorts, opens, miss-wires, reversals, split pairs, and shield continuity
- Built-in PORTfinder to locate corresponding sockets on hub/switch
- Measures length on UTP and STP cable without remotes
- Velocity of Propagation Adjustable Calibrate ability for non-standard cables to increase measuring accuracy
- Locates problems in both meter (m) and feet (ft) standards
- Tone Generator sends signals to either all or selected pin conductor/s.
- Test results displayed in pin-to-pin/Wiremap format
- Compatible with any twisted pair of category 3/4/5 and 6 cables
- Battery operated, compact and easy to use
- Display: 122 x 32 Dot Matrix LCD (56mm x 29mm)
- Connector Type: RJ45 (main & remote)
- Accuracy :
- + 2m < than 10m (+ 6.56 Feet in < than 32.81 feet)
- + 5% > 10m (32.81 feet)
- Approximate test range: 1-500m (3.28 -
- Part #31D3-56003
- UPC Number:846568031168
- Weight:1.00 lbs