Platinum Tools Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 Crimp Tool
Platinum Tools Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 Crimp Tool. Clamshell - Part #: 12516C
The Platinum Tools Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 Crimp Tool is designed to make quick work of terminating RJ11, RJ12, and RJ45 shielded data cables, it will terminate non-shielded cables as well. After terminating the cable with your RJ45 end on the front, switch to the back end to crimp the external ground for shielded cables. This crimp tool does not feature a latch driver so it will not compress the strain latch on a non-shielded cable.
- One tool does the job of two tools - crimps plug and ground.
- Improve efficiencies by not having to change out tools in the middle of your termination.
- Straight action crimp achieved with minimal hand force.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Terminates to industry specified crimp heights.
- Gun-style lock for secure closure.
- Non-slip handle and finger grooves for comfortable grip and control.
- Not designed to be used with EZ-RJ45 or standard RJ45 modular plugs.
- RJ45 Cat6a/10Gig Shielded RJ45 connectors - 106190
- Cat6, Cat6a, & over-sized Cat5e/6 industrial Ethernet cables
- Standard RJ12/11 connectors
- Part #12516C
- Warranty:1 year
- UPC Number:849160007975
- Weight:0.73 lbs