USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
This USB Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a USB adapter that enables desktop and notebook computers with high-speed Gigabit network connectivity via the USB port.
The 70X6-01105 is USB2.0 as well as IEEE802.3 (10Mbps), 802.3u (100Mbps) and 802.3ab (1000Mbps) compliant, ensuring that users can utilize any networking environment available. It supports hot inserting and swapping, meaning that the 70X6-01105 can be installed quick and easy without shutting down the computer or opening up the computer box to install new network interface cards. With low power consumption and mobility without the need of any additional power cords, notebook computer users greatly benefit from using this network interface adapter.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection)
- USB specification 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac 10.3/10.4/10.5
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9K