16 port Fast Ethernet Switch, 10/100, Auto-Negotiation
- Part #:ES-3116P
- Connection:16 Ethernet Ports
- Weight:3.00 lbs
16 port Fast Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Mbps, Auto-Negotiation
10 / 100Mbps 16-Port Switch, Edimax The Edimax 5-Port Fast Ethernet switch is perfect for improving the performance of small network. This switch satisfies the need for high quality products at an affordable price enabling even the most budge conscious organizations to trade up to the next level of networking power. This switch supports 10 / 100Mbps auto-negotiation on all ports, for seamless migration to 100Mbps connections without time-consuming trips to the wiring closet whenever end stations are upgraded to Fast Ethernet. All ports also automatically sense half or full duplex connections for high speed server or switch-to-switch configurations.
The Edimax 5/16-port Fast Ethernet switch is perfect for improving theperformance of small network. This switch satisfies the need for high-qualityproducts at an affordable price - enabling even the most budge-consciousorganizations to trade up to the next level of networking power.
This switch supports 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation on all ports, for seamless migration to 100Mbps connections without time-consuming trips to the wiring closet whenever end stations are upgraded to Fast Ethernet. All ports also automatically sense half or full duplex connections for high speed server orswitch-to-switch configurations.
This switch is most suited to the following applications : 1. It can be placed near the core of the network to eliminate bottlenecks andimprove the overall network throughput. 2. It can extend the span of a network that has the maximum allowed hubsconnected in series. 3. When used as a desktop connectivity device, it provides the highest possible performance for connecting users to your network.
These Fast Ethernet switches' compact and slim design allows direct placing on the desktop or conveniently mounted on the wall or the side of a desk toaccommodate cabling consideration.
- Auto-Negotiation - Plug and Play
Every individual port is capable of automatic sensing the connected device's speed (10Mbps or 100Mbps) and duplex(Half or full) mode. It's 100% transparent to users - a truly plug and play device.
- Full Duplex
The full duplex feature can double the network throughput on every port. It is used for high speed server or switch-to-switch connections. The maximum throughput of every port can reach up to 200Mbps!
This switch delivers non-blocking performance at full-duplex on all ports. This feature provides full wire speed to the connected devices and greatly increases the network performance.
- Store and Forward
This switch is designed with store and forward architecture that eliminates error packets in the network, improving efficiency.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BaseT, IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
- 10/100M Ports: 5/16 ports with RJ-45 connectors
- Uplink Port: Slide switch selection on the last port
- Architecture: Store and Forward
- Filter/Forward Rate: 148,800 packets/sec
- MAC Address Table: 1K (ES-3105PM), 8K (ES-3108P & ES-3116P)
- Buffer Memory: 128K/256K/512K Bytes (ES-3105PM/ES-3108P/ES-3116P)
- Auto-Negotiation: On all ports
- Full/Half Duplex: On all ports
- Switch LED: Power
- Port LEDs: LNK/ACT(Link/Activity) Yellow--100Mbps, Green--10Mbps; COL/FDX(Collision/Full Duplex)
- Dimension: 5.0 x 3.27 x 1.18 / 7.4 x 3.94 x 1.18 / 11.4x3.94x1.18 inches (5/8/16-Port)
- Weight: 0.40/0.81/1.01 lb. (5/16-Port)
- Power: 12V DC, 0.5A (5-Port); 12VDC, 1A (16-Port)
- Temperature 32-1310F / 0-550C
- Humidity: 10-95% (Noncondensing)
- Certification: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Warranty: Five years