8 port Fast Ethernet Switch, 10/100, Auto-Negotiation
- Connection:8 RJ45 Female Ports
- Weight:1.00 lbs
8 port Fast Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Mbps, Auto-Negotiation
10 / 100Mbps 8-Port Switch, Edimax The Edimax 5-Port Fast Ethernet switch is perfect for improving the performance of small network. This switch satisfies the need for high quality products at an affordable price enabling even the most budge conscious organizations to trade up to the next level of networking power. This switch supports 10 / 100Mbps auto-negotiation on all ports, for seamless migration to 100Mbps connections without time-consuming trips to the wiring closet whenever end stations are upgraded to Fast Ethernet. All ports also automatically sense half or full duplex connections for high speed server or switch-to-switch configurations.
Kingstron Apex series products are designed to take the worry out of building and operating a network for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) environments.
The Apex series, which includes Switches, provides high speed and high bandwidth network connections with flexibility and expandability. Simplicity, ease of use, affordability and performance exemplify the Kingstron Apex Series.
The clip-on stacking design of the Apex series allows the Apex products to be stacked and secuThe red neatly together in a space saving configuration, ideal for offices where space is at a premium. The striking design and color scheme of the Apex series provides a total integrated system outlook that will fit into any modern office
- Auto speed sense on all ports to match the speed of the attached devices
- NWay switch ports support full and half duplex, 10Mbps and 100Mbps connections.
- Operates at maximum packet filtering and forwarding rate.
- Automatic polarity correction
- Plug-n-Play installation
- Comprehensive LED status panel
- Simple migration to Fast Ethernet and protects your network investment
- Striking & functional clip-on stacking design
- Model: ES-3108P, Apex E-Switch 8
- Standard Conformance:
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE802.3u 100Base - TX
- 8 RJ45(STP)
- 1 Daisy-Chain
- Access Method: CSMA/CD Ethernet, 10Mbps or 100Mbps
- Switching Method: Store and Forward
- Transmission Mode: Auto-negotiation
- MAC Address Table: 2K Entries
- Buffer Memory (Per Unit): 2MB
- Status LEDs:
- 10M & 100M Collision and Power
- Filtering and Forwarding Rate: Line Speed
- Supported Cable: Cat. 5 Twisted Pair
- Power Requirement: 9V DC 1.5A
- Power Consumption: 12W Max
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- EMI Compliance: FCC Class B, VCCI Class B, CE
- Safety: CSA / NRTL, TUV/GS (PSU)
- Dimensions: 220 x 135 x 36 mm
- Net Weight: 600g