Cat5e Crimp Plugs, Blue Tint, 100pc, Simply45
Simply45 Cat5e RJ45 Crimp Connectors, Solid 24AWG/Stranded 28-26AWG, Blue Tint, Jar 100 pieces - Part #: S45-1000
Simply45 RJ45 ends for Cat5e networking are used for crimping and terminating Gigabit Ethernet cables. These 8P8C connectors can be used for solid or stranded cable applications on internet and phone networks. Simply45 Cat5e crimp connectors feature gold-plated contacts that give you a solid, corrosion-free connection for life. Ordering RJ45 connectors in bulk from CableWholesale means you will have enough to set up or modify your infrastructure. We have a full lifetime warranty on these cat5e tips with full support from our knowledgeable team.
The blue tint of the RJ45 plug helps you easily identify this as a cat5e mod plug. The wide mouth jar allows even the largest hand to easily remove plugs to get the termination done quickly and easily.
- Category/Cable Type: Cat5e/UTP
- Conductor AWG/Range: 24AWG/0.95-1.05mm
- Max OD: 6.4mm
- 24AWG Solid, 28-26AWG Stranded
- 3 Pin Contact Design
- UL94V-0, Commercial 'Fire' Rated
- UL94V-0 Application: CMP, LSZH, and CMR
- Meets Requirements for PoE/PoE+. HDBaseT Approved
- USA Designed. TAA Compliant