EZ-RJ45 Cat6 Shielded Crimp Plugs, 10 pcs - Platinum Tools
In stock - Usually ships same day
Product Description The EZ-RJ45 fully shielded plug, with an internal ground, combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products. EZ-RJ45 design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260in), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.016mm (0.040in)
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- 1,000 Mating Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant
Part #: 100021C
Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Shielded Cat6 Crimp Plugs (Cat5e Compatible), internal ground, Slide Through Wires, 10 Pieces Clamshell
- Connection:Cat6 Male Shielded Plug
- Wire Gauge:23 - 24 AWG
- Weight:0.08 lbs