USB C to 3.5mm TRRS Adapter Cable
USB C to 3.5mm Adapter Cable for connecting headsets, 5 inch, White - Part #: 30U2-35000
Did you spend a good bit of cash on a now defunct headset and mic? Perhaps you are in tune with our IT department and just know wires work. Regardless of why you are here, this little USB C to 3.5mm TRRS (tip ring ring sleeve) adapter will allow you to use your wired headphones, headsets, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm AUX jacks on supported smartphones, laptops, and PCs.
- Stereo Digital to Analog Converter(DAC) with Signal-Noise Ratio(SNR) up to 100dB audio output.
- DAC mode support 44.1/48/96/192/384KHz sample rate at 16/24/32-bit
- Stereo Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) with SNR up to 100dB audio output.
- ADC mode support 48KHz sample rate at 16-bit
- Plug and Play, no driver needed
- Hi-Res Digital Audio Supported
- Amplified 3dB Analog signal output for headphones and headset.
- Compatible with Android/Mac OS 8.6 above/Linux/Chrome OS/Windows XP, 7,8,9,10,11
- 4-Pole TRRS 3.5mm female audio jacks for the global and universal aux connector design<,li>
PC & Laptop Compatibility
MacBook 2015 and newer/ MacBook Pro 2016 and newer/ iMac 2017 and newer/ iMac Pro 2017 and newer, MacBook Air 2018/ iPad Pro 2018 / New Mac Mini, Dell XSP 15/13, ASUS T303ua/ ZenBook 3, Lenovo YOGA900/910/920 / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th, Chromebook Pixel 2, HP EliteBook Folio G1/ Spectre 13 X360, Huawei Matebook, & more.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and above, Microsoft Lumia 950 / LG G5 / V20 / V30, & more.