10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Multi-Mode Fiber Converter, ST
- Part #:72X6-04103
- Weight:2.00 lbs
10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Multi-Mode Fiber Converter (ST)
Discontinued: This product is no longer available.
We provide a complete series of media conversion solutions for flexible network extensions. The 72X6-04103 media converter is able to convert network signals between UTP and fiber optic cable based networks. This allows extension of networks over a longer distance in both multi- and single mode via fiber-optic cabling, able to transmit signals up to 2km. Each Media Converter provides a 10/100BaseT/TX (ST) auto-negotiating RJ-45 connector port that supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and MDI/MDI-X Auto Crossover. The Smart Link Fault Pass-through technology enables the switch to shut down data transmission when the link connection has failed. The converters are IEEE802.3 10Base and 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX compliant.
- UTP copper to multi-mode fiber converter
- Multi-mode fiber transmission, up to 2 km
- High-quality ST fiber connector port
- Auto Negotiation Speed in Half/Full Duplex mode
- TX port supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Built-in Smart Link Error Detection Technology
- Can be used as a Standalone converter or slotted into a Converter Chassis