Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse - Part #: 5012-KB216
With its contoured design, customizable features that easily adjust to your needs, and a specially designed, right-handed mouse, Sculpt Comfort Desktop transforms the way you use a keyboard and mouse. It helps you keep your wrists in a neutral position, while providing functionality and shortcuts that improve typing efficiency.
The sleek design and comfort curve layout keep keys within easy reach, while straightening wrists with ergonomic palm support that protects against inflammation and repetitive stress injuries. The split space bar offers new backspace functionality to help you make the most of your keystrokes. Tight workspace? Sculpt Comfort Desktop can be easily customized to save space, and offer a more compact look, by detaching the palm rest.
Sculpt Comfort Desktop perfectly integrates with Windows. The keyboard hotkeys provide shortcuts to the most commonly used keyboard functions. The Windows Touch tab, a touch-sensitive strip located on the side of the mouse, enables you to take advantage of swiping functionality as you navigate the Start screen.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless Technology: RF
- Wireless Operating Distance: 30 ft
- Wireless Operating Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Palm Rest
- Number of Keys: 104
- Hot Keys: Calculator
- Hot Keys: Mute
- Hot Keys: Play/Pause
- Hot Keys: Volume Down
- Hot Keys: Volume Up
- Movement Detection: BlueTrack
- Movement Resolution: 1000 dpi
- Number of Total Buttons: 6
- Scroller Type: Tilt Wheel
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: USB
- Pointing Device Host Interface: USB
- Battery Included: Yes
- Number of Batteries Supported: 4
- Battery Size Supported: AA
- Battery Size Supported: AAA
- Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
- Keyboard/Keypad Color: Black
- Pointing Device Color: Black
- Keyboard/Keypad Height: 1.30"
- Keyboard/Keypad Width: 17.80"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth: 8.39"
- Pointing Device Height: 1.44"
- Pointing Device Width: 2.69"
- Pointing Device Depth: 4.37"
- Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate): 1.78 lb
- Pointing Device Weight (Approximate): 4.76 oz
Certifications & Standards:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CNC Certificate (Argentina), ACA/MED Declaration of Conformity (Australia and New Zealand), TRA Certificate (Bahrain), ANATEL Certificate (Brazil), RSS-210 and IC ID, Certificate of Acceptance (Canada), SUBTEL Certificate (Chile), EIP Pollution Control Mark, EPUP (China), CMIIT Certificate (China), NTRA Certificate (Egypt), R&TTE Declaration of Conformity, Safety and EMC (European Union), ETA Certificate (India), POSTEL Approval (Indonesia), MIC Certificate (Israel), VCCI and TELEC Certificates (Japan), KCC Certificate (Korea), TRC Certificate (Kuwait), SIRIM Certificate (Malaysia), ANRT Certificate (Morocco), TRA Certificate (Oman), MTC Certificate (Peru), NTC Certificate (Philippines), ICT Certificate (Qatar), GOST and FAC Certificates (Russia), CITC Letter (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), IDA Certificate (Singapore), ICASA Approval (South Africa), BSMI and NCC Certificates (Taiwan), NTC SDoC Certificate (Thailand), UkrSEPRO Certificate (Ukraine), TRA Certificate (United Arab Emirates), URSEC Certificate (Uruguay), FCC ID, Grant of Equipment Authorization (USA), UL and cUL Notice of Approval (USA and Canada), CONATEL Certificate (Venezuela), CB Scheme Certificate (International), COFETEL Certificate (Mexico)
- Part #5012-KB216
- Warranty:1 year
- Weight:1.25 lbs