DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable, HD 1080p
DisplayPort to DVI Video Cable, DisplayPort Male to DVI Male, 3 foot - Part #: 10H1-61103
Our 3 foot DisplayPort to DVI video cable will allow you to connect a DisplayPort compatible device (PC/Laptop) to a monitor/display with an available DVI input. Perfect for when your display requires DVI yet your computer or laptop only has DisplayPort video output(s). Physically different from HDMI, Displayport is typically found on computers as a video output.
Supports full HD 1920x1080p. This cable is unidirectional from computer Display Port to DVI monitor. It will NOT provide any signal from a computer with DVI to a monitor with Displayport.
This cable does not support audio.
- DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output.
- DVI highest video resolution 1920x1080@60HZ.
- Supports color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2,8/10/12bpc.
- Supports 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter support.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.